Advances in dentistry provide us with the opportunities to create beautiful smiles and we have invested heavily in the latest technology and training skills to help us bring a variety of cosmetic dentistry options to our practice.
We are members of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Today's most popular cosmetic dental treatment options include:
- Tooth Whitening
- Most commonly prescribed cosmetic dental procedure, many whitening options are now available to consumers to fit all budgets. Only a dentist can safely get your teeth the whitest. Deep Bleaching™ is the latest advance in whitening.
- For chipped or cracked teeth, bonding is a process in which an enamel-like material is applied to a tooth's surface, sculpted into shape, hardened, and then polished for an ideal smile.
- Tooth Contouring
- Subtle adjustments to the shape of teeth, often without the need for an anaesthetic, can often make a huge difference to the overall appearance of your smile.
- An increasingly popular procedure, veneers are ultra-thin, custom-made laminates that are fixed directly to the teeth. They are a great option for closing gaps, straightening crowding or disguising discoloured teeth. Lumineers is the brand name of one type and similar laminates can often be provided without the need for any anaesthesia and with only minimal, if any, tooth adjustment.
- Dental Implants
- A replacement for dentures, implants are a stronger, more attractive option for replacing missing or lost teeth. An anchor is placed in the patient's jaw, and a life-like ceramic restoration is built around it and matched to the tooth colour.
- CEREC Restorations
- Using the latest Cerec 3D technology it is now possible to provide beautiful crowns, inlays and veneers in one appointment with no impressions or temporaries.
Please visit our portfolio for examples of cosmetic dentistry